A brow lift in Beverly Hills can rejuvenate your forehead and raise the eyebrows into a more youthful position. A brow lift subtly lifts the upper eyelids, smooths forehead wrinkles, and takes years off of your appearance. A brow lift can be performed in combination with a facelift, neck lift, or eyelid surgery.
What is a brow lift?
Our Beverly Hills brow lift treats aesthetic issues on the forehead. The surgery reduces the appearance of creases and lifts a heavy, sagging brow. A brow lift can significantly enhance your appearance, particularly if you have a heavily creased, sagging brow.
What are the benefits of a brow lift?
Many men and women develop deep creases across the forehead. The brow drifts downward as the muscles and tissues stretch, leaving the area looking heavy, saggy, and lax. These conditions are all correctable through a brow lift performed by Dr. Robert Cohen. Some of the benefits of a brow lift include:
- Reduces the appearance of deep forehead creases
- Takes years off of your appearance
- Lifts drooping eyebrows into a youthful position
- Subtly lifts eyelids
- Creates an open, approachable, refreshed facial appearance
Am I a candidate?
You could be a candidate if you have heavy lines along the forehead that will not resolve with injectables, peels, or other non-surgical treatments. You may have inherited a particularly heavy brow. As the years pass, the skin and tissue of the forehead can drift lower and lower, leaving you looking older, tired, or even angry. You may be a candidate if:
- You want a smoother, lifted brow
- You are healthy and safe to undergo surgery
- You don’t smoke or are willing to quit
- You want a significant improvement in your facial appearance that lasts
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Robert Cohen today to determine if a brow lift in Beverly Hills is right for you.
The brow lift procedure
The brow lift procedure takes about one to two hours and follows these steps:
- General anesthesia or intravenous sedation is administered
- Incisions are made within the hairline or along the hairline depending on the height of your forehead
- Endoscopic surgery may be appropriate, with smaller incisions
- The skin and muscles are tightened, excess fat removed or repositioned
- The incisions are closed
- Protective bandages are placed
You will need to arrange for another adult to drive you home. You should plan to have another person to assist you for the first day or two after surgery.
What should I expect during the recovery period?
You will have some post-surgery care instructions to follow. These include how to cleanse the area, what medications to take, and how often. The healing time is about ten to fourteen days, after which you can return to your usual activities, avoiding vigorous exercise until given the okay by Dr. Cohen. You will have follow-up appointments to ensure your healing goes as it should.
Why should I choose Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen is a board-certified plastic surgeon with years of experience helping people to achieve their aesthetic and anti-aging goals. Dr. Cohen and his team are welcoming, friendly, and dedicated to excellence in surgery. He will discuss all of the aspects of your brow lift, so you are educated, informed, and know what to expect in results. He will help you feel confident in taking the step to enhance your facial appearance with a custom brow lift.